Remove all packaging before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Do not burn in a draught. Do not place near a heat source. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris. Always burn on a level, heat-resistant surface. Do not touch, may be hot. Always extinguish the candle and do not allow the wax to burn to the very bottom.
CONTAINS: Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetramethylacetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.