Remove all packaging before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Do not burn in a draught. Do not place near a heat source. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris. Always burn on a level, heat-resistant surface. Do not touch, may be hot. Always extinguish the candle and do not allow the wax to burn to the very bottom.
CONTAINS: Isoeugenol, Tetramethylacetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Linalool, Eugenol, Methylenedioxyphenylmethylpropanal. WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.